The school provides a fleet of buses for the conveyances of the students to commute from home to school at their own risk. Students are picked up from the following places.
Gaur city, Crossing Republik, Noida, Noida Extension, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Vasundara
Rules regarding transport
• Students can avail of school transport subject to the availability of seats.
• This facility may be withdrawn at any time due to unavoidable circumstances.
• The students will use buses at their own risk.
• Parents are requested to see that the students are escorted to and from the bus.
• The escorts should be at the bus stop ten minutes before the expected arrival of the bus.
• Students are expected to carry their bus pass daily to school, and to maintain complete discipline inside the bus.
• If a student is constantly misbehaving in the bus or is found deliberately damaging bus fitments, he can be debarred from availing the bus service.
No student is allowed to change bus route without permission.
• Buses will ply on routes decided by the school authorities. No request for diverting or changing the routs or stop will be entertained.
• A student desirous of withdrawing the bus facility must give at least 3 month's notice in advance.
• No withdrawal for students studying in Board classes will be accepted from January.